Re: Need help with play the game

by johncolombo

Original Post

Need help with play the game

★★ Novice

I'm a disabled person with early stages of dementia, but before I got diagnosis with the condition I was already enjoying the Simpson's game, but I've had to restart and I'm having real difficulty , first I'm having trouble getting quest started is the simble of the jumping Homer on some of the character tasks the indicator of a quest or is it something else?
Also "Trouble With Donuts" (sounds like a star trek script) I see everyone getting lots and lots of donuts some in there thousands but I'm lucky to get one have the time, I don't have the cash to pay out for the pink things and I've tried doing the promotional way but at the end of it all I get nothing, just a week later of a pain of promotion phone calls every hour of the day that won't take no for an answer.
I even tried hacking but it never works for me, so I just keep plodding on in the game not enjoying like I did, which is really upsetting me, so i hope someone can help.
I keep missing all the new things that are coming out and I don't know what to do anymore, I guess it's true what they say, dementia dose take everything away from you in the end

Message 1 of 5 (358 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Sorry to hear of your health problems, but hope you will still be able to get some enjoyment from the game. 

The symbol next to some tasks just means it is a visual task rather than one that takes place inside a building. There is a tips thread on the tapped out EA forum in Game Discussion that may also help with your gameplay too. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you I'll  check that out.

Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I recently wrote a post on how to legitimately get donuts here.  It takes a while to get started, but as you keep going it gets easier - though It does seem to take forever.  At this point I'm getting about 16 to 18 donuts a day.

Message 4 of 5 (335 Views)

sorry to hear about your  early stages of dementia. Don't take the game so seriously, relax and have fun with it. It's not a race, it's entertainment.  Enjoy it at your own pace. Fumble, hit the wrong buttons, it all good. Try to follow the prompts. Be well and peace to you. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)