My 'present' count

by shermanore445

Original Post

My 'present' count

★ Apprentice

II know you are not the 'help' line - for some reason the only way to contact 'help' is to chat with them -and wait for 45 minutes to an hour - Frown Frown 

It appears my present count is off by over 50  I have completed the 14,000 to get the final nativity scene and now its counting on the left side needing 2000 to get something else.

so - the number should be the number less 14,000. so if I had 15,000 I should have 1,000 on the left side but I only have 950.00 so how do I get this fixed?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (172 Views)

Re: My 'present' count

Unfortunately, you will have to contact the EA help center. 

I know that sometimes the counter will not start right away until you are back in your town and the pop up comes up and tells you what is happening. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me as well - in both my towns.  I'm off by 83 in my main town and 135 in my secondary (freemium) town.

Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)

★★ Novice
This has happened to me twice. Hoping this will make sense. (It always sounds better in my head.). If, when you hit each 2000 mark, you are doing so with a bundle of presents such as a 100 present bonus or all the elves finishing at one time, anything over the 2000 counts toward that goal. If, for example, you are at 15,950 and only need 50 more to hit 16,000 and your first 2,000 present bonus, but you are using a batch of elves that cranked out 100 presents at the same time, all 100 go towards the first bonus. Instead of 50 towards the first 2,000 and the other 50 starting towards the second set of 2,000 presents. I think you want to time it so that you try and collect as close to the exact 2,000 mark as possible. With elves, I don't know how to separate their collections. I have been ringing the bell, but may try and tap them individually the next time.
Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)