My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

by csluchelsea

Original Post

Springfield lost

★★★ Newbie

I am an Italian boy who uses the springfind and the server has deleted my city overwritten and a new city on my account making me lose everything I had built

Message 61 of 1,909 (10,802 Views)

Simpsons tapped out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have currently been on Simpsons tapped out and was up to level 15 and had bought over £25 on the donougts. I came to play on it and it was saying there was another game would I like to view it. Everytime I pressed no it would not let me continue. So I pressed yes and it all started again. I have now lost my Simpsons and my things I bought with my money.

Could someone please e mail me back to either get me back to my level or give me a refund.
(edit: email removed for security reasons)

Many thanks

Message 62 of 1,909 (10,802 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

UNREAL... i have spent  actual money on this and it resets? ARE YOU SERIOUS.. SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS EVERYONE IS POSTING THIS PROBLEM WHERE IS THE FIX!!!! level 18 this morning..then at 4pm today i got started at level 1.. WTF!!!

Message 63 of 1,909 (10,780 Views)

Level 1 game saved on my device

★★★ Newbie
My game's gone! I've been playing for weeks and I was at level 15. Now I'm getting a message saying a game at level 1 is saved on my device. I ran through the trouble shooting and deleted and reinstalled the app but nothing worked!! Please retrieve my previous game! I wasted waaaayyyy too much time playing to lose it all!
Message 64 of 1,909 (10,741 Views)

Account transfer

★★★ Newbie
I upgraded my phone from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5. When I open my game it went back to the beginning. All the saved game was lost. How do I get it all back?
Message 65 of 1,909 (10,738 Views)

The Simpsons

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Springfield is gone! What happened?

I have restalled the Simpsons, i have login to origin account with (edit: email removed for security reasons) but all my buildings ars lost. I must start a new game?

I become messages from my old game to my IPHONE, but when i´m start it i have an new game with all my friends. I will have my old city in level 17. Can you help me?

Message 66 of 1,909 (10,738 Views)

Technical Question

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my username is Ricktendo and last night as I was trying to answer a notification from my level 20 Springfield, I opened the App to see my Springfield gone.

I am logged in to Origin under my username and the message says:

There is a Level 5 Springfield already on this device. View

Is this your Springfield? 

Yes No

When I press no it says:

Make a New Springfield

You are about to create a brand new Springfield for your Origin Account. You can still access the other Springfield by logging out of Origin later.

New Cancel

If I hit Cancel it takes me back to the title screen.

Now before I see any comments asking me to close the app and turn it back on or removing it from my iPhone then reinstalling it or even to make sure I am logged into my Origin account. Forget it, I have done all of these things multiple times each. Logged off and on my Origin and I still get the odd notifications like Lisa is done Trick-Or-Treating, yet I can't access my town.

What can I do to re-access my Springfield? I've been playing daily for over a month and was up to level 20 with Luigi's being my latest building. 

Thanks for any help, 

Ricktendo.

Message 67 of 1,909 (10,321 Views)

Tapped out game isn't letting me log into my account

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing on the game for about a week and love it. And yesterday Iacreages an origin account so I could make sure it keeps... But I went to start the game just now and it wouldn't let me log in ( no orange O appeared in bottom left corner) and now it has started all over again. It says I'm playing anonymously which I know means that my game is safe. But every time I try to go on the game it goes straight to the new game and won't even show me the screen to tap to start or login. How do I log in and play my original game?

Message 68 of 1,909 (10,858 Views)

Re: The Simpsons

★★★ Newbie

I am having a similar problem, the game says i'm playing anonymously but there's no login button to log into origin. I tried restarting the program (after double clicking the home screen) as well as restarting my device, no luck. Frown

Message 69 of 1,909 (10,710 Views)

Re: Tapped out game isn't letting me log into my account

★★★ Newbie

As posted on another thread, same issue for me (french version)

Message 70 of 1,909 (10,855 Views)