My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

by csluchelsea

Original Post

From level 22 back to level 1

★★★ Newbie
I was at level 22, but now I'm at level 1. The Origin icon does not appear on the title page of the game, so I cannot log in using my account. I've also logged into the Origin page but still at level 1. Please help.
Message 601 of 1,909 (1,499 Views)

The Simpson game wont let me into my original account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been playign the simpson game for months and I got to level 19 and all of a sudden it logged me out of my game and wouldn't allow me to log back in. When I re-enter my emial address it just goes to set me up a new account.. So I set up a new game on a different email address and it works fine.. So the game itself is working fine it just wont let me into my original account and I don't knwo why. My friend say my game is still there in their neighbourhood. It's been a bout a week now...

Message 602 of 1,909 (558 Views)

Won't take me to MY game

★ Newbie
“I CAN'T LOG ON TO MY GAME FROM ANY DEVICE! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME, AND $30 LATER AND I CAN'T GET ON MY GAME AGAIN! LAST TIME IT STARTED ME ALL OVER SO OF THAT IS THE CASE I WANT MY $ BACK”
I have even tried from other devices! It says I'm logged in but can't get to my game
Message 603 of 1,909 (529 Views)

Re: My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

★★★ Newbie

Hiya,

I have had the exact same problem and that was because my EA  games account and the Origin accounts have merged. Don't know if luckily or unluckily, but I am also having issues staying connected and Springfield gets reloaded very often, kicking me off Origin server at the end pretty much every 4th time.

The reason that is lucky is that I was able to log in with my Origin account and got my Springfield back at level 13.

Unfortunately, the connection issue still persists and it is extremely frustrating. Originally I thought it might be my mobile so connected through WiFi and even sat right next to the router, but still kept getting DCed every 12 actions or so.

I suppose it's baby-steps and the issue of losing all the customers' data was prioritised by Origin/EA over sorting connection issues out. In any case, most of the guys in this thread should be able to log back in into their original Springfiled, as long as they are using correct email address and password combo (I have had to reset mine and it worked after 4th attempt, but not when doing it through the iPhone but rather through a computer).

The most recent issue now is that my doughnuts did not get added after I bought them, even when I'm able to stay logged in and play for more then 5 minutes. And when I go to repeat the purchase, I am told that I have already bought this, it's just that there is a delay and I need to synch the game. Then it goes back to the start up screen and gives the DC message, asks me to log back in, I do that for 5 times at least and still no doughnuts Frown so far it's 12 hours and counting since the purchase.

Looking at the original dates of the posts and the date of the reply it doesn't really look like the connection issue will be solved any time soon, well not for the next 2 months at least, nor will I taste the sweet doughnut glaze any time before that (unless it's patched in into the 5th Dec update).

I hope this helps. Patience in the meantime :womantongue:

Message 604 of 1,909 (1,175 Views)

When can i get my springfield back??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my origin ID is (edit: email removed for security reasons)

My level in Tapped-out was 23 befor the update after the halloween season. 

After the update my level become to 6

That level was made with my guest ID. 

So i login again with my ID (edit: email removed for security reasons)
but my Springfield is still in level 6. 

I need my springfield back! 
I used so much money to make that spriengfield (you can check my account, i bought so many donuts!) 
Please return my springfied to level 23. 
Once again my level was 23, not 6! 
Now I'm so upset because I feel like I lost all my money and my time. 
So please return my springfield as soon as possible just how i made it.

Message 605 of 1,909 (520 Views)

Unable to log into Origin.

★ Newbie
I have been trying to log into my origin account via the Simpsons tapped out for the last day. Using the correct credentials it comes up saying unable to reach origin network. Pease Help!
Message 606 of 1,909 (533 Views)

Springfield disappeared

★★★ Newbie

I woke up today, and found my Sprinfield had disappeared.  I tried logging in, but it didn't recognize me.  I removed the app, and synced back wtih ITunes on my CPU.  The result after updating, was the same.  If I search for my old Springield, I can find it, and send a friend request.  Any ideas on how to get my original Sprigfield back?  

Message 607 of 1,909 (518 Views)

I am not happy Simpsons reset to level 1 spent at least 10pounds not happy

★★★ Newbie

Message 608 of 1,909 (520 Views)

Re: My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

★★★★ Novice

60 pages of people losing their games over months and months and still nothing has been done. This is absolutely horrendous customer service, but we should have come to expect this from EA across the board. Constantly they release games that aren't properly finished and then release constant updates, trying to make themselves look good. Why don't they just work on releasing a properly done and finished game in the first place?! Yes the big question is will we get our towns back, so just answer it. Yes or no? If its yes then sure we will wait, even though you're pushing it now wilth how long it's already been, but what's worse is we've constantly been left in the dark over this! EA has lost many customers now, many. 

Message 609 of 1,909 (1,112 Views)

Help my Simpsons game reset to level 1 and I can't log back in

★★★ Newbie

My game reset to the beginning.  I get notices that characters have completed activities but can't log back in.  After all the time and $$ I've invested in this game this is very frustrating.  What can I do?

thanks,

joy

Message 610 of 1,909 (610 Views)