My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

by csluchelsea

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I went to check my town an it was gone. I was on level 16. What can I do to get back? I don't want to start at level 1 again
Please email me back at (edit: email removed for security reasons)

Message 581 of 1,909 (525 Views)

Re: My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

★★ Novice

Wow....  what rubbish!!!!!

EA do not "just" develop the games and make them available to itunes, you also take hundreds and thousands of pounds from people who purchase premium items to make their game more fun to play. I personally spent £70 so that my friends and I could buy so fun items that needed donuts and have lost that money.

I will also point out that you also represent the makers of the Simpsons with this game and therefore I think everyone who is on this forum with problems should contact Grace Productions and let their feelings be known to them too.

If you do not have the tool to get us back into our towns then you should at least be offering everyone who has lost their games the chance to buy all the parts of the town they need and enough donuts to keep them happy until such time as you have a stable game. Otherwise suspend the SALE of donuts so that others are not sucked into this obvious THEFT by EA.

Message 582 of 1,909 (917 Views)

Game reset to level 1

★★★ Newbie

After months of playing the this game it has been reset to level 1. I have tried everything and nothing has worked it is still showing the same message, what can be done if anything to rectify this proble,

Message 583 of 1,909 (551 Views)

Cannot connect to server since update a week ago

★★ Novice
So much for getting Thanksgiving items. I'm very disappointed with EA. spent plenty of $ on this game and it hasn't been able to connect for over a week. I heard its because some origins accounts may be corrupted but I tried making a new account and it didnt work! I just want my Springfield back now!!!!
Message 584 of 1,909 (890 Views)

When is The Simpsons: Tapped Out game going to be fixed

★ Newbie

I see you posted 4 days ago that you are looking into a problem that affects some users since the newest update.  It's been 4 days with no resolve nor any updates as to the progress or lack there of that you are making.

Since I have spent a considerable amount of money I would like to be refunded now at this point.  Please advise as to how you are handling this request.

Regards.

Message 585 of 1,909 (532 Views)

Re: Re:The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

★★★ Novice
If you want your money back for donuts, just email iTunes support and ask for it. Make sure you have your email receipts and they should refund you within 5 business days Bryant's what I did and I had no trouble getting my money back. Hope this helps.
Message 586 of 1,909 (790 Views)

Is there any help to get your game back?

★★ Novice
When EA switched to Origin my Simpsons and my Monopoly Hotels were reset to 1. HOW DO I GET THEM BACK????
Message 587 of 1,909 (554 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So another content update, yet still no fix. 5 weeks now for me with no resolution. Maybe EA should have the two teams switch jobs, as the one fixing the issues appears to be useless
Message 588 of 1,909 (718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know if EA reads these posts? Seems like they would be trying to fix this issue if they did. 

Message 589 of 1,909 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue!

this morning i opened in horror to see my game was reset to level 1.

please try and restore my game.

Message 590 of 1,909 (1,193 Views)