My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

by csluchelsea

Original Post

Re: My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

★★★ Newbie
I was at Level 36/37, and Milhouse's parents are the new questlines per the new update. My city still exists on my friends' accounts, but logging out and in again hasn't helped at all, even with quitting the app from the Android Task Manager. Each time I open the program, it welcomes me back, but I get the starting sequence.
Message 1901 of 1,909 (4,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 1902 of 1,909 (4,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UPDATE after trying all help ideas, deleting the game, re downloading it and several log in attempts, I was finally presented with the your account did not save on other device (I don't have another device) and held my breath as I clicked, continue anyway. IT WORKED! Well almost, but I'll take a few unsaved things over starting over. GOOD LUCK!

Message 1903 of 1,909 (4,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here but did not work for me Frown(( 

Message 1904 of 1,909 (4,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie
OMG this is so frustrating I was in level 37 with lots of buildings along with the prizes for the Halloween event of 2013 and now its all gone back to level 23 what can I fo !!! HELP PLEASE!!
Message 1905 of 1,909 (4,143 Views)

My Springfield is back to level 15 - what can I do?

★★★ Newbie
Hello. My city was level 27 when i had last logged on last night. When i went to log on today, it was reset to level 15 with none of the Halloween event items i had earned. This is massively frustrating. I would greatly appreciate some attention on this issue.
Message 1906 of 1,909 (4,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i WAS ON LEVEL 37 AND NOW MY TOWN IS GONE, WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON? I PAID AND SPENT TIME WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN CAN IT BE FIXXED. btw MY PEOPLE AND THEIR JOBS FINISHED HOURS AGO.....

Message 1907 of 1,909 (4,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a lvl 37 Springfield with a lot of buildings and characters that I bought with donuts. Now when I log on to the game, I'm back to lvl 22!! The only thing I still have are my neighbours.
I deleted and reinstalled the game. I tried a reset and all recommended troubleshooting steps. Nothing worked! Frown
Please help!
Message 1908 of 1,909 (4,028 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for your report. Can you please add your data here:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Lost-levels-today/m-p/1829807#M53360

Please follow the thread I linked as we will update it with the latest information. To get notifications about new posts in this thread, click on "Topic Options" at the top and then on "Subscribe."

Thanks again for your report and your patience,
Ursula

I will close this thread as we already have a main thread about this topic.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 1909 of 1,909 (4,021 Views)