Re: My Simpsons game disappeared and wants me to start over on my Android phone.

by chennyjose724

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Simpsons game disappeared and wants me to start over on my Android phone.

★★ Apprentice

Because the game is on android, there is no login to origin. Just yesterday the issue first came up. I was playing the game when my phone turned off... When I loaded the application the next time it wanted me to start all over. I was at level 21/22 and had just built the retirement home, where you get Grandpa. I am upset because I spent $20 in the game on donuts and lost all my progress. Your FAQ has only suggestions for the phone, what am I to do for Android? I have an HTC Rezound. Is there any chance that I will be able to recover my game or receive my money back?

Once the cut scene was done in the game(very beginning when the Power Plant explodes) I then get the error "Cannot Connect to Server" once I tap on the screen to go past Homer's dialogue.

Please help,

- EA Customer

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Simpsons game disappeared and wants me to start over on my Android phone.

★★ Apprentice

Fixed this issue by un-installing then re-installing the game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Fixed this issue by un-installing then re-installing the game.

Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar issue where my Simpsons game dissappeared on my phone when I changed the Origin Password. It was working great beforehand. Now, when I go to log into the game (after signing into Origin) it tells me "Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please sign into that device before playing." I've uninstalled and re-installed the game... still getting this error message. I've only had the game on this device. Can you help me out? I, too, spent money for donuts and at minimum I'd like those to be credited to a new game if I can't recover the old one.

Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried uninstalling and installing the game again and it didnt work, now is asking me to play on "my other device: which i dont have, please help me to solve this problem,, i was on level 39 and is not fun to start over again, i might as well dont play it again.Confusedmileysad:

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)