My Simpsons are freezing all the time

by janettemcgui

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out Froze.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have been trying to play the game for over a week, but every time I try to log in it just freezes. I would really like to know what to do.

Thanks.
Message 51 of 224 (417 Views)

Simpsons

★★★ Newbie
game freezes immediately after download. reinstallation does not help if you exit from your account and start from the beginning of the game works . and on my account freezes
Message 52 of 224 (464 Views)

update

★★★ Newbie

Ever since I updated Simpsons tapped out I can't play the game with out it crashing or force closing. I have tried everything to get it to work I went as far as resetting my tablet. And still it won't work. When will this be fixed????

Message 53 of 224 (450 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out Froze.

★ Novice

I'm trying to play two days, and I have not been able to as well. The game crashes and restarts. I can only play if you get all the time, need to do this 30 times to do all the necessary tasks and'm losing Monorail mission time.

Message 54 of 224 (451 Views)

simpsons tapped out on kindle fire

★ Novice

Game freezes, crashes . Cannot visit friends towns anymore or play in my own town without game freezing or crashing. Have to relog in all the time. Lost 24 donuts after one such crash and 30 after another. Have twice uninstalled the game and reinstalled but it made no difference .  SOS

Message 55 of 224 (442 Views)

Crashing

★★★ Newbie

I purchase donuts in the Simpsons Tapped out game now I can't play. When I tap to start game it crashes no matter what I've tried. There was no problem taking my money. Any advice. 

Message 56 of 224 (440 Views)

Freezing BAD

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

Ever since the Monorail update, I can't play Tapped out due to game constantly freezing

I am playing on iPad 2 with IOS 8.4.1

What is going on

Message 57 of 224 (442 Views)

How long has your tapped out been frozen?

★ Novice

As the title states.

How long has your game been frozen for?

Have you made a request to EA?

Have they responded?

I haven't been able to play for 6 days now. I've contacted EA twice, and they give me no information, except "we're working on it".

I clearly can't be the only one who is missing out on this event completely.

To take a week to resolve an issue like this is ridiculous in my eyes.

Message 58 of 224 (439 Views)

simpsons game Springfield frozen or locked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello friends Ea.

Since the recent upgrade my game Monorail is frozen and can not advance more, I tried to desistalar intalarlo the game without much success, I let a few days pass without re-download the game and is still frozen .. could help me in that It has done in this case because I have two accounts in this game and the two leaves frozen ..

Waiting for their great support and assistance.
Thanks Jose

Message 59 of 224 (405 Views)

Freezing

★★★ Newbie
My game is still freezing only on my account. HELP please!
Message 60 of 224 (425 Views)