Re: Mutants for Terwilligers guide not appearing in my springfield

by minicha-em

Original Post

Mutants for Terwilligers guide not appearing in my springfield

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i was recommended by the EA chat service to message on here.

The current event for Simpsons tapped out requires squishing mutants which appear in Springfield to gain some benefits.

However, the mutants have not appeared in my Springfield. There is only 1 day and 17 hours left of the event. So if anyone can solve this problem urgently i would appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Catherine

Message 1 of 5 (154 Views)

What kind of mutants?
Corn mutants?
You need to have buildt the Monsarno Research and completed the questline Cecils Redemption for Lisa to prompt those.
Bobclones?
You need to have build the Frink Herbicide Squirter for those to appear, it will unlock after the completion of the Soup Thickens questline. Bart will prompt the placement of the Herbicide.
Mutant Seedlings?
Those are dropped by your neighbours, so unless you can communicate with your neighbours and tell them to drop pods in your town, it will be up to them if they give you seedlings or not.

If you have the Herbicide (unclear by your post if you do or not) and still dont have any clones in your town, something is wrong and support shoulve directed you to tech so they could fix it.

Posting this particulare problem here might help others, that is why support told you to go here, but it probably will not help you. As other players we cannot go into the accounts and fix things, that is for support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i built the Monsarno Research  about a week ago and i'm on level 3 progress of it. I can place the mutant seedlings in neighbour places. but it also says on the guide i need to squish mutants that look like tall skinny versions of the mutant seedlings with leave arms and legs. I'm not sure what they're called perhaps herbicides, i don't know it just says mutants.

Thanks for your quick reply

Message 3 of 5 (145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

perhaps they're called clones i meant* and i beilieve i did complete cecils quest because after he finished his task the question mark section appeared as a tab within the trophy  menu button option.

Message 4 of 5 (144 Views)

Those would be the mutant corns.
Bob clones look like SideshowBob.

Theses are the quests required to get mutants roaming your town after Monsarno Research is buildt

Scientophagy
1. Cletus 8h
2. Homer 4h upgrade Monsarno to level 3
3. Homer trigger > Lisa 4h

Chaos She-ory:
1. Lisa 60 min > Mutant vegies will roam your town
2. Lisa trigger > Deploy mutant seedlings in Other Springfield

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 5 (138 Views)