Re: Mutant Plant Pet Prize Missing

by minicha-em

Original Post

Mutant Plant Pet Prize Missing

★★★ Newbie

I Crafted the Pet mutant plant, but it didnt give me he mesage that it was crafted. All my Fertilizer, Corn, and DNA Dissapeard in act 2. And still no pet mutant plant! Pleas help!

Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)

Is it still available in the craftmenu? It is unique so it should not be craftable.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (80 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, it is gone from the craft menu. And its not in the inventory

Message 3 of 4 (76 Views)

Check all sections of the inventory.
Pull the blue flap with the yellow arrow by swiping to the right to access all sections.
Still cant find it? Contact support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (66 Views)