Moving objects

by sonnymax183

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving objects

★★★ Newbie

I have received the new springfield heights update and I purchased the portion of sea the passes the mountains. I was placing board walks when it automatically placed one beside the mountains where it usually won't allow. I can't even place an object on it or move the board. 

Please help!! 😱

Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving objects

To move tiles you need to store it.
You cannot store tiles with items on them.

Ive noticed too that you can place things where youre not supposed to be able to place things and the game bugs out.
In my case gold palms placed over other items, causing buildings and characters showing up in the store despite being placed and walking around.
A restart and a lot of storing and putting things back helped but I doubt it will help you.

Contact support so they can sort it out.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

All Replies

Re: Moving objects

To move tiles you need to store it.
You cannot store tiles with items on them.

Ive noticed too that you can place things where youre not supposed to be able to place things and the game bugs out.
In my case gold palms placed over other items, causing buildings and characters showing up in the store despite being placed and walking around.
A restart and a lot of storing and putting things back helped but I doubt it will help you.

Contact support so they can sort it out.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

Thanks

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Thank you so much it really helped!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)