Moving items glitch

by Rsquire134

Original Post

Moving items glitch

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I start to move an item it goes back to where I was moving that item from or when I click the move icon it stays active for a couple of seconds then goes back to to normal and I have to click it again. Sometimes after clicking it a few times every icon disappears why is this happening it is so frustrating I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it still keeps happening.

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Re: Moving items glitch

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Rsquire134, this does sound frustrating, but it does sound like a storage / memory type issue.  To start with we should go through basic troubleshooting:

• Re-sync your game by visiting Krustyland or Other Springfield
  • Force close all apps and restart your device
  • Check the storage on your device to make sure you have at least 1 GB free space
    • If you don't, you will need to uninstall / delete some stuff from your device (apps / music / videos / images)

If after doing all of this, you are still having problems, then it is most likely a corrupted installation, you can try once more to uninstall / reinstall, and if that doesn't work, contact EA directly:

• Click on this link
  • Select which type of device you are using and follow the prompts
  • Make sure to select Technical Support.  IMPORTANT: Never report it as a bug or glitch as that will send you back here where we cannot assist further (as we cannot access your game or the game code).
  • Provide as much information as you can, including details of your device, what you are trying to do, what you see when you try and what steps you have taken to rectify the problem yourself (including coming here for help).
  • If you can, provide screenshots or video showing the problem.

Hopefully the game advisor you get will be able to help you further.  Good luck.

Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)