Moving Boardwalk pieces in the Simpsons tapped out

by Athlete297

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving Boardwalk pieces in the Simpsons tapped out

★★ Novice
I have a problem that means I am unable to move any Boardwalk pieces. I have been told by customer support that I have pieces on my Boardwalk (a bench and telephone box... I think). This problem is also meaning that I am unable to continue any of the squid port quest. Wondering if anyone can help.
Message 1 of 4 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving Boardwalk pieces in the Simpsons tapped out

★★ Novice
Managed to fix it. For anyone else who has the problem you have to 'Blow up' your Springfield and it should start working

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)

All Replies

You have to remove any item on the squidport tile.
Store the tile and place it back if you want it moved.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)

★★ Novice
There is nothing on the squid port that I can se, but when I contacted customer support they said that there was stuff on it
Message 3 of 4 (346 Views)

★★ Novice
Managed to fix it. For anyone else who has the problem you have to 'Blow up' your Springfield and it should start working
Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)