Monument "undamaged skin" crash

by RPMozley

Original Post

Monument "undamaged skin" crash

★ Apprentice
Hello fellow sky fingers. Don't know if this is just me or happens to all, so please reply either way.
Ok, down to the specifics. After completing the final task you get the option to change how your monument looks. Changing to the undamaged skin causes a crash with the app but all other skins work as expected. It seems to crash immediately, even before you can tap the 'back' button to exit the menu option.

I'm on iOS 7.1.2 iPod touch 5g for any concerned with these details.
Message 1 of 6 (302 Views)

Re: Monument "undamaged skin" crash

★★★ Novice
No crash on any skin selection
Message 2 of 6 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
Im not there yet but this should not happen.
Do the basic troubleshoot
Hardclose app
Shut off device
Change wifi/connection
Free up space
Delete/reinstall - only if yiure connected toorigin, anonymous games will be lost if you do a D/R
And if it dont work, contact EA

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 6 (291 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've not experienced any crashing when selecting the skin in my game on a couple of devices.

Device specifics game was tested on:

Device 1

Device Type IPad 2

iOS version 8.2

Internet Connections tested British Wi-Fi; Australian VPN; US VPN

Device 2

Device Type IPhone 4S

iOS version 7.12

Internet Connections tested British Wi-Fi; Australian VPN; US VPN

There's not many "regular" posters on these particular EA forums. If you're wanting a better idea of how widespread this issue may or may not be, it may be worth posting the same thread on EA's TS:TO discussion forum board at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page where there is a lot more traffic amongst game players and also more forum regulars. Otherwise if you want the issue sorting, follow the steps outlined by minicha-em in the post above to get in touch with EA Customer Support.

Message 4 of 6 (286 Views)

★ Apprentice
No I'm fine, don't need the help with it but thanks for offering.

Seems to be intermittent now. Must be some other factor that I've not pinned down yet.

It used to be quite busy here back in the days of "harp of death". I've not been here in a while.
Message 5 of 6 (282 Views)

Works fine for me on iPad2 and Samsung Galaxy s4 mini but one of the readers on my blog is experiancing it as well, although all skins changes seems to cause crashing.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)