Monorail reset glitch

by Scooby637

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Monorail reset glitch

★★ Novice
I took a break from tsto after I completed all the monorail quests have all the building and when I got back on only about 10 days ago it gave me the monorail quest and a new rail yard don't know what to do, thanks for read and the help
Message 1 of 7 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Monorail reset glitch

Hero (Retired)

Oh, then in that case all you can do is contact Customer Support like Minicha-em said.  Don't forget to select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (453 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Scooby637,

Please contact support directly so they can have a look and eventually rollback your city if necessary.

In the drop down menu select Technical support / Game performance in order to discuss with an Advisor. 

Message 2 of 7 (430 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the response Zoe I'll contact them here shortly and hopefully we can work this out 👍
Message 3 of 7 (426 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Scooby637 wrote:
I took a break from tsto after I completed all the monorail quests have all the building and when I got back on only about 10 days ago it gave me the monorail quest and a new rail yard don't know what to do, thanks for read and the help

Let me see if I understand this right: After finishing the ORIGINAL monorail event you stopped playing and just came back?  This is the NEW monorail event - although it's not really an event.  They just included the monorail into the game so everyone can have it.  The Dilapidated Rail Yard is a skin you can switch out with the original.

Message 4 of 7 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey wade i have a hold new quest. I have 2 rail yard now. I have the skin for the finished rail yard, but when completed the Olympic event and it reset it gave the quest over again.

Message 5 of 7 (408 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Oh, then in that case all you can do is contact Customer Support like Minicha-em said.  Don't forget to select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

Message 6 of 7 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

Alright thanks wade 

Message 7 of 7 (380 Views)