Monorail progress keeps reseting

by bzrblaze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Monorail progress keeps reseting

★★★★ Novice

So I'm playing Tapped Out on iPad(if it  makes any difference) and my monorail progress keeps reseting. E.g: when I get enough blueprints for third or fourth level of monorail parts I usually get back to the first level. What should I do to get tunnel and station for Springfield Heights? I already have everything else(2 sets of station parts, dozens of monorail road's parts, etc) but can't get to the last level, since it keeps reseting on some point of progress.

Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Monorail progress keeps reseting

Every Tuesday 9am CET/3amEST 

the Monorail prize track will reset.

all progress towards the final prize will be lost and you have to start over.

If you finish the prize track within the week, you can max out the junk yard and the recyceling plants to prepare for the next week.

Once you have the second tunnel the final weekly prize is tracks and donuts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

All Replies

Every Tuesday 9am CET/3amEST 

the Monorail prize track will reset.

all progress towards the final prize will be lost and you have to start over.

If you finish the prize track within the week, you can max out the junk yard and the recyceling plants to prepare for the next week.

Once you have the second tunnel the final weekly prize is tracks and donuts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me? But I don't really understand the response. Its not a current quest
Message 3 of 4 (294 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The Monorail is a permanent, ongoing, repeating quest.  When it triggers initially you will be tasked with obtaining the relevant buildings (Springfield Dump, Rail Yard and the 3 recycling centers).  There are also 2 tunnels that you can get which allow you to send your monorail between the main part of your town an Springfield Heights.

Once you have obtained the second tunnel, the official part of the Monorail quest is over.  From here, you will have the ability each and every week to collect trash, recycle it, and trade it in to collect more rail sections for your monorail, plus there are 5 donuts on offer every single week as long as you trade in enough items to get enough blueprints.

Click here if you would like to check out the original Monorail event.

Click here if you would like more information on the Monorail gameplay as it is in the game right no...

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Message 4 of 4 (286 Views)