Re: Monorail 1 square off

by minicha-em

Original Post

Monorail 1 square off

★★★ Newbie

is there going to be a fix for the monorail to connect with the tunnels for those that have it "one square off"?  My town is too elaborate to move everything.  A one square column, or the ability for the tracks to overlap (like some of the fencing can) would alleviate the issue. 

Right now the mountain passes are not worth the headache of rebuilding the town to get everything to line up...

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Probably not.

it can be connected if you re-arrange the tracks, it is not impossible unless you are unwilling to re-design your town.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem I am at level 103 been playing for 3 or 4 years now and My town is vast would take months to redo my whole town just so ky track will meet.  It is like a little disjointed and a small gap.  I have put into storage severl buildings., roads, water, decorations all along my mountian range and I tried to move the tunnel up and down the mountain range and the track every way possable and the same thing occurs.  So yes I am just going to put my tunnels in storage and not worry about.  It is to fustrating and the is a game for me to enjoy and at 60 I just don't need the headache.  But it was a cool idea.

Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Resetting the Simpson, takes about 2 -3 days I have done it about 4 times and at a fairly high level.

if you do not wish to reset, then use the cut and paste to move the monorail in large sections.  It might be easier this way.

Message 4 of 4 (274 Views)