Re: Missing stuff in game i had a 24 hour xp saved and its gone

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing stuff in game i had a 24 hour xp saved and its gone

★★★★★ Newbie

I had two 24 hour xp multiplier  i used oneand been saving one i was resently fixing up my town and i reseted the whole town to fix itup and now that i have it all set up i dont see the 24 xp  what happen to it i now i aint use it 

Message 1 of 8 (788 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

I got them from an avent thanks i hit up suport i got it back  something happen when i blew up town thanks for help guys

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (751 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @lesbigavel740,

Are you talking about the XP collider? Because if you buy two  "24 hours of x5 XP" the collider is charged for 48 hours. The time is automatically added so for example you'll see "Time Left 1d 23h 59m. " 

Let me know if I didn't understand the question.

Message 2 of 8 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I  only used one there was one in my boxso i know i aint use it 

Message 3 of 8 (757 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont remember how i got them i know i had two of them used one and saved the other one i redid my town meaning i blew it up put everything away when i unpacked everything and fix up my town i noticed it wasnt there nomore

Message 4 of 8 (756 Views)

I would contact the support team to see if they can retrieve it. But before doing so make sure to check in the general inventory before? Maybe it's not classified. In all honestly I don't remember if it's possible to store XP boosters. But maybe you got it a a present during an event? Every time I purchased boosts they were automatically stacked.

Maybe @minicha-em will know more?  

Message 5 of 8 (744 Views)

Only thing I can think of is if you bought the offer for a premium character and building and got an extra booster for the xp collider

in that case, it is in the general inventory before you choose a category.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 8 (739 Views)

Ah good thinking @minicha-em! I'm cheap so I rarely buy premium characters and didn't think of that.

Message 7 of 8 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got them from an avent thanks i hit up suport i got it back  something happen when i blew up town thanks for help guys

Message 8 of 8 (752 Views)