Missing luminescent prehistoric foliage

by MrClumsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing luminescent prehistoric foliage

★★★★ Novice
Hi,
When the time travelling update rolled out there was some type of luminescent foliage for the prehistoric era.
These weren't prizes to unlock, they were available straight away to purchase for decoration like the cave walls ($500 each I think).
Please see image below of them placed from one of my neighbours towns.
However the option to get these blue luminous plants has now apparently disappeared?
Message 1 of 4 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing luminescent prehistoric foliage

The Luminescent Flower was a returning time limted item

returning from SciFi, costing 400 money

Dates were 3rd of June to 10th of June, there was a timer under it when it was available

Most event items are being released for limited time.

Some stay for a week, others for the event. 

simpsonswiki usually have all the dates and so does some blogs.

the blog Im part of posts reminders when there are 24 hrs left, both on the blog and FB.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

All Replies

The Luminescent Flower was a returning time limted item

returning from SciFi, costing 400 money

Dates were 3rd of June to 10th of June, there was a timer under it when it was available

Most event items are being released for limited time.

Some stay for a week, others for the event. 

simpsonswiki usually have all the dates and so does some blogs.

the blog Im part of posts reminders when there are 24 hrs left, both on the blog and FB.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately the luminescent flowers were only in the store for a short period of time from 3rd June to the 10th June. It is a good idea to check the store often during events as new items are added and some are removed. There is a possibility that items may return to buy near the end of the event, although that cannot be guaranteed. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks guys and gals.
Ah I obviously totally didn't notice these were limited time items.
D'oh!
Message 4 of 4 (234 Views)