Re: EA

by wadebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing items at the Store such as Springfield Museum

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Why can't i get Molloy and Springfield Museum in my store now ??? When i tap the Premium menu, it is no more existed... please help me EA... because i want to buy it...

Message 1 of 4 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

A bunch of items have been removed from the Store and moved to The Vault.  The contents of the vault changes each week and allows you to buy the items at a discount (you actually buy at full price then get a rebate).  You'll have to wait until Malloy and the Museum are available in the Vault menu or wait until the Vault special is over in September (I think it's September, don't hold me to that).Thinking

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (502 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

A bunch of items have been removed from the Store and moved to The Vault.  The contents of the vault changes each week and allows you to buy the items at a discount (you actually buy at full price then get a rebate).  You'll have to wait until Malloy and the Museum are available in the Vault menu or wait until the Vault special is over in September (I think it's September, don't hold me to that).Thinking

Message 2 of 4 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

But The Vault not having new items... Maybe they (EA) forgot to make an update about Springfield Museum and other things appear in The Store... (sigh, feeling disappointed)

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It changes every Tuesday. 

From reports in the official game discussion forum it appears to run on a schedule.  However... if you already have a scheduled item (this weeks are: Hot Tub, Mime, Whale, and Malibu Stacy Headquarters) it will be replace from an alternate list.  So keep checking back every Tuesday to see if it's available in your Vault.

Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)