Missing homer/quests restarting

by LaurenFB26

Original Post

Missing homer/quests restarting

★ Novice
Homer has been missing from my Springfield for a few days now - at least since I collected the last item of moe's new outfit, possibly before. I have three active quests now that require homer and I can't complete because he's just disapppeared and isn't even showing in the town hall character list! Since about the same time I'm having trouble with characters I set to do tasks. I'll set one of the kids to trick or treating, but when I go back a few hours later the timer on the task has reset back to the beginning or the task will have just randomly cancelled completly. Most annoyingly it did it just now with Kang, who was 2 hours from finishing a 24 hour task and it's now reset back to the start of the timer! Anyone else having similar problems? How can I fix this? I'm playing the same game across iOS and Android but never had a problem like this before. Both devices have up to date software and the most recent update of the game Frown
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)

Re: Missing homer/quests restarting

Before contacting a game advisor, here are the troubleshooting steps they will have you try.

Uninstall the app, restart your device, reinstall the app. Sign back in, go to krustyland, open the menu there, then go back to your town. With the game now synced, see if that fixes the issue. If it does not, please contact a game advisor.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for the advice. The troubleshooting unfortunately didn't work. I'll comtact EA as you suggest. Thanks Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)

You are so welcome! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (104 Views)