Missing duff stadium

by nicey2u

Original Post

Missing duff stadium

★★★ Newbie
I used my doughnut to get the snakes to get duff stadium!!! It gave me the amount if snakes I need but never gave me duffs stadium!???? I checked everywhere for it?? What can I do??? Or have you cheated me out if both the doughnuts AND the stadium!?? Hah
Message 1 of 30 (1,809 Views)

Re: Missing duff stadium

★★★ Newbie
I think you have to have the brewery and duff man first. Do you?
Message 2 of 30 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have Duffman and the brewery, and my stadium disappeared as well.
Message 3 of 30 (1,725 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes I do.  I also checked my inventory and it was wasn't there.  I even read a suggestion to log out and back in to see if it would show up and it did not. 

Message 4 of 30 (1,710 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't think it's fair that the Brewery should be a pre requisite for the Duff Stadium. We earned it by whacking 4250 snakes. EA shouldn't have included it in the rewards if there is another pre requisite. Also, they should have indicated it by saying it's a pre requisite!
Message 5 of 30 (1,669 Views)

★★ Novice
I lost my Duff Stadium! I earned it and when I was about to place it. The game hanged, the Bart connection error screen came up and I lost it when I returned! I want it back or at least be compensated for the effort I spent whacking snakes and trading eggs!
Message 6 of 30 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have it and don't have duff brewery
Message 7 of 30 (1,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone could fix this and received the Duff Stadium? i didn't receive mine as well...

Message 8 of 30 (1,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also missing my Duff Stadium. I was awarded the building once I reached 4,250 snakes. Then I placed it in my town. The 24 hour countdown began. Next time I logged in I noticed I was down to 4,247 snakes and my Duff Stadium construction site was gone. I checked my inventory. Nothing. I also noticed my whacking day prize list has moved over to the "snakes" prize. I have the brewery and Duffman, so that's not the problem Frown
Message 9 of 30 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me to. What was the answer to this problem. They took 55 donuts from me.
Message 10 of 30 (1,555 Views)