Missing donuts since Springfield Heights update

by Z33K060583

Original Post

Re: Missing donuts since Springfield Heights update

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Some time after the update my donut count went from 250 (Lisa just found one in a pile of debris to round it up the day before) to 180. Thats 70 donuts lost. It may have been caused by me moving the D'Amico summer home to the heights, as others indicated before that doing so caused them this glitch.

Unfortunately I couldnt manage to contact EA, when I tried to report  the site only gave me the option of the chat, and although it showed waiting time is under 5 mins, I've waited over half an hour. 4 times. My case ID is 19515442.

Also, the character selector at the upper left corner is glitching heavily since the update: if all the heights mission slots are filled, everything works properly, however, when someone finishes the job, or there are free slots, a selectors shows weird, badly cropped still images of character animations in heavy rotation, sometimes showing characters backsides. Functionally it works, but the indicator stays broken until I send everyone to do jobs at the Heights.
Please fix these issues!

Tnanks,
floyddebarber

/BTW, just to add to the conversation, I'm saving to always have enough for Kodos (~150) and to have something special with the remaining donuts if the opportunity comes.

Message 81 of 116 (379 Views)

★★ Novice

The chat option never worked for me either, waited over an hour multiple times. But I tried the call me back option and got a call within 30 seconds. He said this is a known issue that the devs are working on and that once ready a fix would be released and they would be restoring everyone's donuts, so no need to log a case or contact anyone, just need to wait as it's affected a lot of people and taking a long time to fix...

Message 82 of 116 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I've lost around 88 donuts myself at my Account "jack-brackar".
Message 83 of 116 (333 Views)

★★ Novice
I lost over 50 hard earned donuts. I've contacted EA twice and spoke to game advisors and still haven't gotten my donuts back. It's been over a week now. It's a shame to work this hard to get donuts and then lose them and know EA does not care.
Message 84 of 116 (494 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got my donuts back from the support guys, had 131 and they were down to 43. Then the next action (buying land in springfield heights) boing.... down to 41 again. The support said i have to wait for a bug fix. They won't give them back a second time! Grrrrrrrreets kai
Message 85 of 116 (469 Views)

Donuts

★★★ Newbie

I had 191 donuts and now it is 123 when can I get them back or when will it update to fix the problem?

Message 86 of 116 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just saw an update in the app store, but still no donuts. this is nuts. i'd like to purchase more donuts to buy things, but no way i'm spending any money when this is going on.

Message 87 of 116 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've been missing my doughnuts since the Springfield Heights update. I was told that the error would be fixed and my doughnuts returned in about 48 hours. I spoke to Allen A. On the phone who told me that I would receive my doughnuts, but it has been a week and still no doughnuts. When will I get my doughnuts back?
Message 88 of 116 (420 Views)

Donuts are still missing

★★★ Newbie

My donuts are still missing the update didn't fix it. I had 191 and it is still at 123. Please fix it.

Message 89 of 116 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had 222 doughnuts went down to 76 now only got 48. Was told to wait for an update and i would get them back but had two and still missing.
Message 90 of 116 (360 Views)