Missing donuts since Springfield Heights update

by Z33K060583

Original Post

Re: Missing donuts since Springfield Heights update

★★ Novice

Yup same issue here too, bought the land next to the coffee shop and dropped from 770 to 697 donuts!

Message 51 of 116 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was playing earlier on and moved a building and bought some land  and lost 28 donuts

Message 52 of 116 (408 Views)

Re: Lost all my donuts ????

★★★ Newbie
I lost 110 donuts. I read that this glitch can happen when you move items from Original Springfield to Springfield Heights. I tried to contact EA but can't seem to find the phone number for help/support.
Message 53 of 116 (349 Views)

Re: Donuts missing

★★★ Newbie
This is a stupid question, but what link to which post? I also lost a ton of donuts and am trying to figure out how to contact EA.
Message 54 of 116 (455 Views)

Re: Donuts missing

★★★ Newbie
Never mind, I figured it out! I didn't realize I had entered the middle of the thread. I contacted the advisor after clicking on the link to EA's help page. The advisor was polite, friendly and helpful and returned my missing donuts.
Message 55 of 116 (446 Views)

Lost 88 donuts!

★★★ Newbie
I just lost 88 donuts! I played every day for the Tap Ball thing and now I just lost 88 donuts and I don't know how! I would like them back please. There wasn't even a confirmation page to spend donuts. This is not the first time this has happened. It took me months to get these donuts
Message 56 of 116 (431 Views)

Missing donuts in Tapped Out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I down loaded the new update, opened the tunnel and started building in Springfield Heights or whatever you call it. I don't know how to get more storage to acquire more yoga mats. I thought I'd buy Disco Stu and discovered most of my donuts are gone. I had close to 200 and now I have 97. Really ticked off. I saw where others lost theirs as well. I don't understand how to play this new game.
Message 57 of 116 (432 Views)

Donuts disapearing

★★★ Newbie
Prior to Springfield Heights update I had 27 to 30 donuts. got the update soon after got 30 donuts as mystery prize. cool except my original 27-30 were gone only had 30 I just won. Then got 3 more donuts from the XP. So I should have 60 to 63 donuts. My account states I have 12. Where did my donuts go? No I did not use any to purchase upgrade etc.
Message 58 of 116 (428 Views)

★★ Novice

I too have lost donuts, hope they will be returned....Frown

Message 59 of 116 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've lost around 95 doughnuts myself.
Message 60 of 116 (416 Views)