Missing characters after moving rails

by KoteDarasuum

Original Post

Missing characters after moving rails

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was moving some rails around my town and a few of my buildings did a disappearing act.  After I finished with the rails I realized I was missing over 20  characters, tried putting some buildings away but everytime I put a building in my inventory half the town disappeared.  Had to end up getting town rolled back to yestarday.  Soooo glad this did not happen during an event.  But I had a similar issue happen during monorail event, however I was able to put buildings away then, the only one I had to put a support ticket for was Kookie Kwan since I could not store her building.  My question is, are they trying to fix this?  I know it happened to kore people during the event, I did not know it was still an issue tho.

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: Missing characters after moving rails

First. Remove all tracks from roads and rivers and see if that helps.

if it does not, contact support.

storing/placing might help but it can also make things a lot worse, so it is on your own risk.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)