Missing character Todd THIS IS NOT SOLVED YET

by lion100452

Original Post

Re: Missing character

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

HI THERE SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY KEYBOARD ONLY WANTS TO USE CAPS  AGAIN SORRY. I DID SEND AN EMAIL TO EA GAMES AND THIS IS WHAT THEY REPLIED BACK TO ME I BELIEVE I ALSO  HAVE IT ABOVE YOUR COMMENT I HOPE THIS HELPS AS FOR ME I AM STILL WAITING FOR EA TO GET BACK TO ME AND I STILL HAVE NO TODD YET 

I DO FEEL FOR EVERYONE WHO IS MISSING CHARACTERS FOR IT REALLY MESSES UP THE GAME AND SLOWS IT DOWN TOO!!!!!!! 

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.  HERE IS THE LINK THAT I SENT MY REQUEST TO GET TODD BACK

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

ADVISOR: Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

After reviewing your email, I understand that lost/missing character in the Simpsons tapped out and realize that you're very upset about what has happened. You need not worry; we are here to take care of your concerns.

1) Your e-mail address

2) Origin ID:

3) Character missing ?

4) What device are you playing on?

5) Which game version are you running? 

6) Mayhem ID:

The Mayhem ID is a device-specific ID that is found on both Android and iOS devices.

To locate your Mayhem ID, please follow

-In the any of the game menu (bottom left where the level bar is), tap on the "Get More" button

-At the top right corner of "The Store" menu, tap on the "i" located beside the "?" and the "EA" icons.

-Underneath "Info", tap on the blue"View" button

-At the very top section "About", tap on the blue "View" button

-The Mayhem ID is located below the version number and is a long string of numbers.

Looking forward to your reply.

Message 11 of 17 (820 Views)

Re: Missing character

★★★ Novice
My Todd is stuck under a game tile. Nothing I've done helps. This is really screwed up. I've tried everything from uninstalling the app and reinstalling to storing Sir Putts A Lot. Sigh.
Message 12 of 17 (1,633 Views)

Re: Missing character Todd

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi just want to let you know this has not been solved repeat this has not been solved i still do not have todd at all  i do not know how this happened.  so again not been solved thank you.

Message 13 of 17 (787 Views)

★★★ Novice
My Todd is still stuck too. I'm hoping the next update will fix it
Message 14 of 17 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. 

Message 15 of 17 (743 Views)

Re: Missing character Todd THIS IS NOT SOLVED YET

★★★ Newbie

me too....still missing my Todd (Halloween)

Message 16 of 17 (692 Views)

Re: Missing character Todd THIS IS NOT SOLVED YET

★★★ Newbie
Hey all.

It's now 2017 and I still dint get todd...

I this almost all the repacking buildings and put them back. But still no todd...

Better ask support team for help he
Message 17 of 17 (633 Views)