Missing bounty from Grem-Aliens sent into friends town

by NG_Storm

Original Post

Missing bounty from Grem-Aliens sent into friends town

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
So the way it works as I know it is, you deposit your Grem-Aliens in a friends town and after 4hours you get some bounty; for Phase 1 it was probes now that we are in Phase 2 it's ray guns... After 4 hours each Grem-Alien is to return with 4 ray guns or 2 ray guns (if your friend squished it) to which you get a notification telling you how many you've got from your Grem-Aliens being in your friends towns.

I'm having a problem where I send Grem-Aliens into other towns, log in well over 4 hours later and get no notification that I've got anything back! It's quite frustrating when you've launched 20 Grem-Aliens or more like I have and get nothing. Also my ray gun totals don't go up! So it's not like I've merely missed the notification, which means it's like I never sent them in the first place! I've been keeping an eye on this and it's really frustrating. Is anyone else having this really annoying problem?
Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

Re: Missing bounty from Grem-Aliens sent into friends town

Yes, others have reported this issue as well. From what they said, EA has been contacted and are working on the issue, but there is no fix to this as yet. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)