Missing Gil Deal 4th of July

by xavier_moo70

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Gil Deal 4th of July

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

I can't find the Gil deal anywhere.

after the in-game update, it popped up at first, but i didn't accepted it yet so i could do it later on.

but when I was searching for it later that day i couldn't find it anywhere. its not in the tabs

tried to close, reboot, i even deleted the game and reinstalled it.. but still no luck.. 

so i hope that you could help me with my problem

Thx

Xavier

Message 1 of 35 (1,707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Gil Deal 4th of July

★★★★ Novice

It's over, the wait is over! They finally fixed it (:

View in thread

Message 34 of 35 (792 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I'm really upset about the fact that I can no longer see it. This is one premium item I was really looking forward to buying and now it's gone. I really hope they can fix it so I can buy it before it's gone !! 

Message 2 of 35 (1,602 Views)

★★ Novice

I have all the presidents and need to add Teddy to my town. Please get this fixed! 

Message 3 of 35 (1,577 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Really disappointed, I saw it and I got excited. But now it's gone. Really wanted it. Hope it comes back before the event is over.
Message 4 of 35 (1,547 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here. The last Gil Deals it was like this too and didn't have the chance to purchase it. Hopefully they fix this one, as I really want to get it. thanks
Message 5 of 35 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Novice

Really hope they get this fixed really want teddy

Message 6 of 35 (1,506 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It happens since Duff garden, I lost the last one Springfield Asylum. Hope they can fix it very soon.

Message 7 of 35 (1,453 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Please, please bring back the Gil deal for Teddy Roosevelt and the National Park!  I missed it yesterday and now it is missing from the store.  I have 200 donuts ready to spend.  This will seriously deplete my donut supply and I will need to buy more.  So EA, if you want anymore of my money, please reinstate this! 

Message 8 of 35 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having this issue as well. I would have liked to have purchased him.
Message 9 of 35 (1,365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I logged on this morning, the in-game update was downloaded automatically and it disappeared for me too. 

Message 10 of 35 (1,360 Views)