Re: Missing Elfs from Daily Winnings

by jdr76play

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
How many Elves are missing? From my best observation, I am missing 3 elves (possibly 4).
How many Tunnels opened? 19 (finished the last one today)
How many 5 day streaks? 3 (a 4th nearly finished now)
Device playing on. Android (Samsung Galaxy S4)

If the count of elves started at 4 from the beginning and each tunnel added 1 elf as well as daily play rewarding an elf each 5th day, I should have 4 + 19 + 3 = 26. As of current count, I have only 23.

Concurrent to this problem, I realize I wasn't rewarded the bonus 100 presents for the same three tunnels where I was shorted an elf. While I cannot quanitify easily how many additional presents I could have been generating with the missing elves, it is easily into the multiple hundreds by now as a conservative estimate.
Message 131 of 138 (324 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also missing 3 elves right now. I believe these are the elves that I missed from not completing the task within 24 hours. I contacted EA and they only gave me 50 presents.

Message 132 of 138 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My elves went from 22 yesterday to 21 today, so they are abandoning me!

Message 133 of 138 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Missing? 4
Tunnels? 19
5-Days? 3
Device? IOS
Message 134 of 138 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Missing 2 elves.

Completed 19 levels

3 daily player day 5

Should have 26 when I have only 24 elves.

Message 135 of 138 (292 Views)

★ Novice
Missing 7 i think. Complained days ago and only got compensated 50 presents. Now the portal disappeared this morning when i was supposed to get another for daily play. Would have been well past the target by now but am well behind instead.
Message 136 of 138 (277 Views)

★ Novice
All tunnels complete now. I have only 22 elves. All 19 tunnels were completed on time, plus 4 at the beginning, plus mystery boxes since I play every day. So I am missing 4 elves. It was the last few tunnels that did not finish up properly. I had to restart the game constantly. Not sure if I got the extra presents or not either. Didn't get Zutroy until today after an update came thru. if the elves are required for second phase of the Christmas update I sure would like to have the ones I earned.

this is the first time I have had problems with my game.
Message 137 of 138 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice
How many Elves are missing? 7

How many Tunnels opened? 19

How many 5 day streaks? 3

Device playing on Android phone

this is so annoying, if I wasn't missing elves I'd have bonestorm santa by now. It looks like I'm going to miss out on him now due to this! So annoyed!
Message 138 of 138 (254 Views)