Missing Donuts

by argylemomma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Donuts

★ Novice

I just purchased a $25 google play card so I can purchase donuts for The simpsons tapped out. I spent over $20.00 and never got my donuts. I am very dissatisfied with this. Please fix this. 

I may be emailed at [edit: email address removed]

Thank you

Linda

Message 1 of 5 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Donuts

Hopefully, you should hear something soon or have your donuts.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@argylemomma 

Please take a look at Burghbaby's post in this thread - it outlines exactly what to do in cases like this:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/missing-donuts/m-p/2676216#M71855

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 5 (244 Views)

It can take 24 hours before they show up. If you have waited this time and have not received them....then you can do one of two options...

1) Get in touch with your App Store and have them refund your money. If you bought them through the App Store.

2) Get in touch with EA and have them investigate the issue. This option may take more time then the first option.

For contacting EA, please do the steps below...

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with game
Click on Simpsons Tapped Out logo.
Scroll down to the bottom of page, click contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select topic: Billing/Purchasing
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 3 of 5 (242 Views)

★ Novice

Still have not received my 300 donuts. Been 24 hrs waiting and still nothing :-(  not purchasing again. I reached out to try and get a refund and still waiting for a reply. 

Message 4 of 5 (219 Views)

Hopefully, you should hear something soon or have your donuts.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 5 of 5 (211 Views)