Re: Metal depot not appearing

by wadebear

Original Post

Metal depot not appearing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It says that the metal depot is available in my town, but it's not in my inventory or anywhere in my town! I need it to complete a task! Did this happen to anyone else or just me? 

Message 1 of 17 (16,440 Views)

Trade in blueprints at the rail yard. You should be rewarded the depot.

if you have it placed but cant find it. Tap the top right icon. Tap the monorail flap: buttom leftside in the popup. Tap the house icon: bottom right in the popup. If you then tap the depot it should take you rigt to it.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Report it as missing content, do not call it a bug or glitch.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 17 (16,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this problem too. It says metal depot available in my town but it's not. and it isn't in inventory. I tried clicking on monorail in task book and clicking on "go to" but it doesn't go anywhere. Metal depot is not showing up at all
Message 3 of 17 (16,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I already got the plastic one and placed it in the city, it is working properly but the Metal Depot really disappeared. Could anyone find a solution? I wonder if I delete and download the app again if it will show up in the storage or somewhere...

Message 4 of 17 (16,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats how it appears, can't click it and can't find it

Message 5 of 17 (16,281 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You need to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us. On the next page scroll down and hit "Game Performance".

Message 6 of 17 (16,273 Views)

★ Guide

@danifalasqui It says that it is in your prize track. (Not awarded yet) Keep earning blueprints. When you have enough it will be awarded.

Message 7 of 17 (16,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says, but in the Prize Track it says that I already got it, because it is the first one you get, that's why I said I got the second one and it is working properly. Anyway I already got in contact with tech support.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 17 (16,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I have this problem too I want to know if anyone knows how to fix it it says I have it in my Springfield but it's not there I also check my inventory it's not there either... I have the second thing after that but idk what to do....
Message 9 of 17 (15,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As you can see it says I have it or it's in my town but it's not... :/
Message 10 of 17 (15,903 Views)