Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out

by spank8835

Original Post

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

Having a similar problem. I was able to assemble to calendar. I got the Mayan. Yesterday I answered the question right and got Mayan Homer. The crashed the whole Halloween scenario started over. It asked me to build the cemeteries. I already had them so once the zombies popped up it said to kill 10 then build the pet cemetery. Then I was killing zombies and it said I found a piece of the calendar and to find the other two. I already have the calendar so I will not be able to find them again. Also meaning I will never get past this task. So does this mean I will not move any further in the game?

Message 11 of 43 (11,491 Views)

Game play issue

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to complete my "secret of the Mayans pt. 4" task.  When I click on the task, it does not give me  a "do it" tab, just says "0/1". I have all 6 pieces of the Mayan calendar, I am level 20 and I am wondering what the deal is? I have logged out and in of the game 3 times now and nothing changes. I have also put one of the pieces in the store, then re-placed it in its place and no change either.

Message 12 of 43 (2,877 Views)

Re: Mayan keys do not add up -HELP!

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem.  I took al the pieces out of my inventory then re-placed them without rotating any of them; that worked for me. it then completed the quest.Good luck.

Message 13 of 43 (11,158 Views)

Mayan Calendar

★★★ Newbie

I have all of the parts for the mayan calendar mission, but the game won't close out the mission.

Message 14 of 43 (2,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem. I clicked on the do it button where it tells you to find the last piece and it worked.
Message 15 of 43 (3,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Store all the calendar pieces the put them back on the board without rotating them. Make the circle without rotating the pieces. I did this and got the Mayan god and a Homer Mayan outfit. Once you get the calendar set it will ask you a question about last nights episode. What do the aliens think is mankinds greatest achievement? The answer is "Zune"
Message 16 of 43 (3,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To complete this quest you have to complete the calendar in the right order. Try to make the circle in different ways and eventually it will complete the task.

Then the Mayan person appears and he will ask you a question. Answer with the Zune. Standard smile

Hope this helps

Message 17 of 43 (3,896 Views)

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out not completing

★★★ Novice

this did work thanks alot!!!!

Message 18 of 43 (3,579 Views)

Aztec calendar finished but no reward

★★★ Newbie
I've completed the Aztec calendar but haven't been rewarded with anything help me play more please!!
Message 19 of 43 (2,909 Views)

Quest completed

★★★ Newbie

I have completed the Mayan calendar, but the game is not recognizing that its completed and has it in my still outstanding task list.  

Message 20 of 43 (2,887 Views)