Lurleen

by arikfuterman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lurleen

★★★★★ Newbie

Just bought a premium character lurk even the country singer in order to produce more Wild West currency as mentioned under her name in the store but I don't have any task for her at town plaza ?? 

Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lurleen

[ Edited ]

Sorry. I checked and this is an edited reply.

for act two Lurleen can earn pickaxes and hats but not pistols.

im guessing you have Snake run the plaza producing pistols and there is no task for Lurleen to earn those.

pic for act two Resource Earning jobs from the wiki

image.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (223 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry I meant lurleen 

Message 2 of 4 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]

Sorry. I checked and this is an edited reply.

for act two Lurleen can earn pickaxes and hats but not pistols.

im guessing you have Snake run the plaza producing pistols and there is no task for Lurleen to earn those.

pic for act two Resource Earning jobs from the wiki

image.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes it took me till the end of the snake task to understand that Standard smile

Thanks for the reply

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)