Lost all my levels

by Crusade999

Original Post

Lost all my levels

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been playing your game for a very long time, and I like it a lot. But sadly just today, I accidentally pressed "sign out" on my origin id and when I logged back in, I LOST ALL MY LEVELS AND MY WHOLE TOWN! Please reply, I want to continue playing this game.

Message 1 of 3 (128 Views)

Re: Lost all my levels

Hero (Retired)

It's not our game, there's nobody but other players here.  We can only give advice.

First, close the game.  Pull up the App Manager (double tap the Home button on iOS, tap the rectangle on Android) and swipe the game away.  Restart the game.

If that didn't fix it, try a clean restart.  Repeat the above but turn off your device before restarting the game.  Wait 15 seconds.  Turn on your device and wait for it to finish starting up then make sure you're connected to the internet.  Start the game.

if THAT didn't fix it, try a clean reinstall.  Close game, swipe away, then un-install the game.  Turn off your device and wait 15 seconds (yadda, yadda, yadda). Install the game from the app store - don't use a cached copy from iTunes.  Start the game but DO NOT touch the screen other than to enter your age and accept the license agreement until ALL the updates have downloaded.  Start the game.

And if THAT doesn't fix it...  You'll have to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" for your Topic, then further on select "Game performance" as your Issue.

If possible you should choose call back by phone as your contact option.  That usually gets the best results.  Plus they can hear the panic and frustration in your voice as you go into withdrawal from lack of Simpson tapping.

Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)

Re: Lost all my levels

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help, I just updated my Ipad and I will try what you suggested! Large smile

Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)