Re: Lost all my donuts

by wadebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all my donuts

★★★ Newbie
Ok all my donuts disappeared today. I had 71, was trying to save up for something big with the donuts. I leave the game for an hour. I try to log back in but it kept saying there was an error logging in, thenot when I finally got on I had no donuts. What a rip off I want my donuts back.
Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Nobody here can get your donuts back for you.  This is just a player advice forum.

You'll need to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.  I think.  Since you're missing donuts you might select "Missing content" as your Issue.  I'm not sure which would be better.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Nobody here can get your donuts back for you.  This is just a player advice forum.

You'll need to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.  I think.  Since you're missing donuts you might select "Missing content" as your Issue.  I'm not sure which would be better.

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)