Lost In Monstra pt 9

by lemouton696

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost In Monstra pt 9

★★ Newbie
How do I make Springfielders Consider Thier Options?
Message 1 of 5 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost In Monstra pt 9

Hero (Retired)

After finishing part 8 I had to go to Krustyland and back in one of my towns to make the task show up on the character's job menu.  Then I had to send almost everyone on the job because it's one of THOSE tasks.

Also: the characters who will be part of the Trick-or-Treat  or monster fighting in the future didn't have the task on their list.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (301 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

After finishing part 8 I had to go to Krustyland and back in one of my towns to make the task show up on the character's job menu.  Then I had to send almost everyone on the job because it's one of THOSE tasks.

Also: the characters who will be part of the Trick-or-Treat  or monster fighting in the future didn't have the task on their list.

Message 2 of 5 (302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you go to krustyland I just started playing it 3 days ago now and to do make Springfield consider their options
Message 3 of 5 (228 Views)

Champion (Retired)
If you only started playing the game 3 days ago you most likely won't have Krustyland. In this case you can try to visit a neighbouring town and if that doesn't work, try restarting your device.

If you only started Krustyland 3 days ago, you would have placed the Krustyland shuttle somewhere in your town. Tap on it and it will give you the option to travel to Krustyland. Just remember to use the shuttle again to return to Springfield.
Message 4 of 5 (212 Views)

Krustyland becomes available on lv 25

place the shuttle, 50 000 to gain access to KL

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)