Level 46 XP rip-off

by Hugemember1

Original Post

Level 46 XP rip-off

★ Guide

Hi all,

I was about 5k XP away from getting a bonus round for the 3 donuts (it was over 700k XP) when level 46 came in.   My points balance went down to 400k out of 1.5 million - seems a bit unfair - did anyone else find this?

Also, why would they add another level in the middle of an event?  I guess we will be losing Nelson to some of these new tasks....

Message 1 of 5 (171 Views)

Re: Level 46 XP rip-off

Yes, this happens to me as well. I was less then 1k away from the bonus and now I am only 1/3 of the way through level 46. Sigh.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (163 Views)

★ Guide

I think next time when I am that close, I may just buy some trees or some squidport stuff or trees to get me over the line.........

Message 3 of 5 (160 Views)

Yes, I agree! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (155 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was 88.3% of the way to getting the donuts. After level 46 was released I was 31.5% of the way. I was offered 19k XP compensation, which is around 1.2% compensation - not nearly enough! -  and I haven't received them yet. Not very impressed.

It's not so much a rip-off - in my view, it's theft as I'm left with less hard earned XPs than before but it is not proportionate to the new target level.

Message 5 of 5 (139 Views)