Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Level 1 reset and NO logging ing to Origin isn't working...

by putterbunny

Original Post

Level 1 reset and NO logging ing to Origin isn't working...

★★★★ Novice
I was level 26 just built the Irish bar and the observatory. Also just purchased $10 in donuts and was building Bart's teachers apartment and sent Skinner and Martin to the observatory and got the notification that they were done so I came back in game and POOF the opening scene played and I was placed back to level 1 and lost everything. Trying to find an answer is useless as this has been a known issue since December 2012. I want an answer and a game fix/restore AND I want my money back for my recent donut purchase!
Message 1 of 7 (231 Views)

Re: Level 1 reset and NO logging ing to Origin isn't working...

★★★★ Novice
Still waiting for a response. This board chat is USELESS as no one responds with a resolution.
Message 2 of 7 (211 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem was at level 16 and just purchased 300 donuts! What happened to my game and if i have to start over I want a refund!
Message 3 of 7 (208 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Sorry for your problems. Getting a response from EA is pretty rare around here, and there is not much other users can do to fix real problems with the game/accounts. Good luck and keep reading other threads to see if you can find anything useful.
Message 4 of 7 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just got an update for the game and STILL has me at level 1. Tempted to date and reinstall but afraid I may lose my original if they manage to find it.
Message 5 of 7 (184 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey... does this help? I have found a way to fix it. (Android app)

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Android-user-Game-reset-back-to-Level-1-Well-I-have...

Message 6 of 7 (166 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is great as a solution if you have an android but sadly I have an iPhone. Next upgrade I won't chose an iPhone as I am limited with troubleshooting. It seems like a great option. Good luck to android users but sadly us iPhone folk still need a solution.
Message 7 of 7 (154 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com