Level 1 reset and NO logging ing to Origin isn't working...

by putterbunny

Original Post

Level 1 reset and NO logging ing to Origin isn't working...

★ Novice
I was level 26 just built the Irish bar and the observatory. Also just purchased $10 in donuts and was building Bart's teachers apartment and sent Skinner and Martin to the observatory and got the notification that they were done so I came back in game and POOF the opening scene played and I was placed back to level 1 and lost everything. Trying to find an answer is useless as this has been a known issue since December 2012. I want an answer and a game fix/restore AND I want my money back for my recent donut purchase!
Message 1 of 7 (429 Views)

Re: Level 1 reset and NO logging ing to Origin isn't working...

★ Novice
Still waiting for a response. This board chat is USELESS as no one responds with a resolution.
Message 2 of 7 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem was at level 16 and just purchased 300 donuts! What happened to my game and if i have to start over I want a refund!
Message 3 of 7 (401 Views)

★ Guide
Sorry for your problems. Getting a response from EA is pretty rare around here, and there is not much other users can do to fix real problems with the game/accounts. Good luck and keep reading other threads to see if you can find anything useful.
Message 4 of 7 (390 Views)

★ Novice
I just got an update for the game and STILL has me at level 1. Tempted to date and reinstall but afraid I may lose my original if they manage to find it.
Message 5 of 7 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey... does this help? I have found a way to fix it. (Android app)

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Android-user-Game-reset-back-to-Level-1-Well-I-have...

Message 6 of 7 (359 Views)

★ Novice
This is great as a solution if you have an android but sadly I have an iPhone. Next upgrade I won't chose an iPhone as I am limited with troubleshooting. It seems like a great option. Good luck to android users but sadly us iPhone folk still need a solution.
Message 7 of 7 (347 Views)