Lemon tree

by livybabey08

Original Post

Re: Lemon tree

★★ Novice

Thanks for the explanation.  That's exactly what happened to me (regular 5-day) mystery box appeared when I went into KrustyLand. Didn't realise it wouldn't be able to see the contents of my Springfield. 

Hope your explanation stops others opening their mystery boxes in Krusty Land. I do wonder if there's any hope for those of us who've already fallen foul of this and have wasted inventory slots with unusable premium items.

Still want to give away my extra Lemon Tree to a loving home Standard smile

Message 11 of 16 (2,063 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had the same thing happen to me. Stuck with a 2nd lemon tree I cant use.
I was also in krustyland when I opened the mystery box.
Message 12 of 16 (2,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem!!! Two lemon trees, can we get the donuts in exchange?

Got to be worth asking! Or patch it so you can have two lemon trees, they aren't essential characters or something.
Message 13 of 16 (2,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If they resolve it for you please let me know so I can sort it out as well! 😃
Message 14 of 16 (2,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No you can't do anything with it
Message 15 of 16 (154 Views)

The lemontree is not storeble nor saleble. It will not be placed in inventory when you nuke your town.
You are suppose to get cash in the Mysterybox if you already have the tree.
Although the odds are pretty high to get the lemontree you might have to wait for it a long time, in my B I did not win it until I was on lvl 42.
Contact EA and ask for a gameadvisor and see if they can remove the useless double from the inventory, same goes if you have other doubles of uniques stuck in the box, like SVT or Kearney.
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 16 of 16 (153 Views)