Land error message

by drwhat76

Original Post

Land error message

★★ Novice
After the latest Simpsons Tapped Out update, I get a error message that says Land Error: Contact Support. I can not get in the game past this message. Can someone help?
Message 1 of 10 (1,116 Views)

Re: Land error message

The message read: Contact support

Have you done that?

This is not support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Do not report the issue as a bug or a glitch, call it a Technical issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 10 (1,103 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, I have put in a ticket, but they are pretty useless. I even provided screen shots, and I just get a generic response about uninstalling then reinstalling ( which I've now done twice). They even are wanting me to get into the game to look up information, which I can't do because it won't let me into the game past the error!

Just wanting to know if others are experiencing this issue.
Message 3 of 10 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ya same problem here and got the same response as you when i phoned support... it's been 3 days and no response after the call. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,088 Views)

This is a known issue and the official response from EA (not support) is to open a ticket and they are fixing this  a case by case. A patch 

may be in the works but in the meantime I'd contact EA (again)  using the call me back method and speak with a new advisor. I find I get better phone

support m-f during business hours usa time.  People have had this fixed via support. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 5 of 10 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same Problem here. Still no Patch. Any New Infos someone. First akt running out of time for US Frown
Message 6 of 10 (983 Views)

[ Edited ]

then contact EA support. I know for a fact they have resolved this issue with players one on one. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 7 of 10 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I too am experiencing Land Error Message and your other device didn't save, sign into that before playing. I don't use another device. I have contacted tech support 3 times. Not too helpful. I'm at level 125 and have pretty much everything Tapped Out. I don't want to give up yet. Would love to get some resolution. Can anyone help?

Message 8 of 10 (958 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am having the same issue with error in land have contact ea support but is there anything else I can do to help this. Thank you ?
Message 9 of 10 (947 Views)

Earth Error

★★★ Newbie

Hey. I can't connect after the last update. Earth Error. What do I need to do? Reinstalling the game didn't help

Message 10 of 10 (931 Views)