Land Error issue after update, anyone else still getting?

by mysticshadow1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Land Error issue after update, anyone else still getting?

★★★ Novice

Devil

I have been getting the Land Error-Your Land has encountered an error. Please contact support...

i have been getting it since the latest update.. I have not been able to play my game at all..

i contacted support whom told me that they are aware of the issue, and to be patient while they are working on the issue... and other people have reported the same problem, but i am not sure if they are telling the truth on that one..

anyone else getting the problem, and does anyone else know anything to do?

i have done all the basic stuff:

uninstalled/reinstalled

logged out/logged in

logged off wifi/ logged back in to wifi

restarted iPad 2

I don't know what else to do but wait, and pray someone fixes it.. this is my lvl 55 account in which i have a LOT of money, time, and effort put into.

Message 2 of 42 (5,179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Land Error issue after update, anyone else still getting?

★★★ Novice

..... I understand,but I cant play, so.......I must to nuclear explotion, because all my things moved...in imposible way....so ....I have already very problems....

View in thread

Message 23 of 42 (4,762 Views)

All Replies

The Simpsons Tapped Out - Land Error?

★★★ Newbie
Following today's update, my TSTO game will not start. I receive the following message:

Land Error. Your land has encountered an error. Please contact support.

What gives?
Message 1 of 42 (5,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have same issue, but I though my daughter may had done something to our account. I have access on iPad and she has access on android device. Swapping between to may have caused problem. By what customer support has said in mail, they looking to fix issue and many people have same problem. Hope they fix soon or we loose account I won't be repaying and playing I have had my account since first started too much too loose.
Message 3 of 42 (5,099 Views)

★★★ Novice

i feel the same way.. and glad to see i am not the only one in this same situation.. 

Message 4 of 42 (5,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This my reply from EA

I can't find any hell on forum or Google

Dear EA Customer

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to log into your The Simpsons: Tapped Out game account.

We are receiving similar types of issues from other customers as well. Our engineers are working to fix this issue. In the meantime, I would request you to wait 24 hours. I hope it will be fix very soon.

If the issues still persists please feel free to contact us back. For quick access to EA product specific FAQ’s please visit our online knowledgebase at: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page

Regards,
Diwakar K.
EA Customer Experience

Let's hope there is fix really soon... It's weekend daughter upset she can't play our Simpsons game Frown
Message 5 of 42 (5,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have waited 24 hours nearly 48 hours now no game play...
Still having same message appear..
I will report when error fixed and if fixed my friend.
Message 6 of 42 (5,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

i originally been waiting since wednesday, i contacted EA thursday and they told me it would take up to 3 days, and to be patient with them while they work on the issue... someone told me before that, to blow up my town.. if i could of gotten into my town in the first place, I wouldn't need to blow it up.. 

when i got ahold of someone who knew what the heck they were talking about, which was an actual supervisor for EA, they told me 3 days, so i am taking her word for it, and i will keep my fingers crossed for that date.. its been 24 hours now...

if it takes more then the 3 days, I might call EA and scream at the top of my longs until someone hangs up on me, and do that over and over and over.

Message 7 of 42 (5,086 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you.. i appreciate that

Message 8 of 42 (5,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I wouldn't blow up at EA but EA should make away to set the account back to normal with all Xp items and characters. So if things like this happen they can do reset of our accounts or of those account needing help.

I won't be repaying into another game thou, if my account can't be fixed.... I take my money else where.

Let's hope our account fixed
Message 9 of 42 (5,065 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out - Land Error?

★★ Novice

I have this problem as well and am frustrated that I cant even get into the game at all... its now almost a full week since this has happened... has anyone had any luck getting any info from support?? I would be fine if they went into my town and put the whole thing in storage if it meant I could get in and play again!! 

Message 10 of 42 (5,069 Views)