Re: Lady Duff bundle disappeared 2 days early

by wadebear

Original Post

Lady Duff bundle disappeared 2 days early

★ Novice
Finally will have enough donuts for this bundle and it is gone two days before they said it would expire. I think the Shellfish offer overwrote it. It was supposed to last through Thursday 3AM but was gone on Tuesday morning. What can I do?
Message 1 of 5 (424 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Besides whine, cry, and stamp your feet? Not much.

When limited time items get removed from the store early they rarely get returned - especially if they were about to expire.  You'll just have to wait for it to return in 6 months, or a year, or...  Whenever.

It's pretty much happened to all of us.

Message 2 of 5 (392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All St-Patrick stuff disapear early !

Message 3 of 5 (383 Views)

@willowbeach8  @lospam939

An in game update just hit (around 7pm EDT march 21st / 12am CET march 22nd)

It brought back the St paddy items and extended the offer for one more day (end march 24th instead of 23rd)

Hope you both get what you want now Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (366 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Great job of stamping your feet people!  They brought it back!  Now if I could just afford to buy it...

Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)