Re: LIMITED TIME HALLOWEEN ITEMS NEED END DATES

by emerald622387

Original Post

★★ Novice
End dates for limited time items definitely need to be a part of the game so players know how long they have to purchase the new items before they disappear. Randomly removing items won't help EA's business if you ask me, it's losing out on a lot of potential donut related purchases.
Message 11 of 19 (407 Views)

★ Novice
End dates are definitely needed for these limited time items! I would have LOVED to add at least one cemetery to my Springfield, but they were gone without any warning! I do love that Witch Marge was brought back and snagged her up IMMEDIATELY just to be sure she didn't disappear unexpectedly like the cemeteries. I have my eye on the Bad Dream House now and am waiting to get the needed donuts-I'm SO CLOSE! Please add end dates EA!!!
Message 12 of 19 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I went and bought doughnuts to purchase Halloween items to find they're removed I'm getting pretty ticked of at how lazy the game developers have been lately!!
Message 13 of 19 (395 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, end dates for limited time Halloween items will be very useful to us. We really do not want to miss out on any items.
Message 14 of 19 (395 Views)

Missed items

★★★★ Novice
I too missed out on event items I wanted!! It is a real heartbreaker when you plan and calculate how and when to get the items you have to 'splurge' your money on just to find that they up and disappear before you had a chance to make your purchase. Dates should be posted and a reasonable amount of time to purchase! Also, I think all the Halloween items should be brought back and maybe a heads up on the next available items..??
Message 15 of 19 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I wanted to buy the cemetaries and masoleum and i thought they would be available during the entire event. Now i missed them. Limited items should have an end date, not everyone has the money to buy premium stuff right away, onfortunately I'm one of them. I would not have bought the ray gun to shoot down kodos if i knew the cemetaries would dissapear so soon and without warning. Please ea, put end dates on limited time items and please bring back the cemetaries.
Message 16 of 19 (363 Views)

★ Novice
Would help so you can plan out your doughnut spend. I'd like to have the Count Burns coffins available again. And not more expensive maybe?
Message 17 of 19 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too! I missed out last year on a couple zombie/grave sites/cemeteries and the day I decided to buy them, they were gone!! What's up?!
Message 18 of 19 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, please bring them back!! I'd love a scary cemetery area in my town!!!
Message 19 of 19 (346 Views)