Keeps crashing before it even opens

by lauraexplorer94

Original Post

Re: Keeps crashing before it even opens

★★★ Newbie

same here. Crashes after showing the start-up screen for a few seconds, then disappears as if nothing ever happened. happens both on iPad mini and iPad air, iphone works so far, just not really fun to play. Looking for another game to pass my time, since after more than a week, I don't expect a resolution anytime soon.

Message 341 of 350 (1,237 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
In addition, I tried to log in to my Springfield on an android tablet, but was given the message that my other devise did not save my Springfield & I need to log out of that devise. How can I do that, if I can't open the game. This is just great since I bought a cheap tablet just so I could play. Very disappointing since my iPhone keeps popping the enter password for the apple store. & if I can't cancel it & have to put password in, it charges me for donuts.
Message 342 of 350 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That doesn't work.

Message 343 of 350 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice

me to patty517

Message 344 of 350 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Today tapped out is going to update (I have 5c) this morning tapped out was working fine. But now it comes up as the black screen with the blue logo and then it chucks me out help
Message 345 of 350 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still not working..... I have spent money on items here and I want a refund for all of it and u can keep this app..... No f.... Good..... I want a refund!! [edit: email address removed]
Message 346 of 350 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue myself, it started yesterday for me and it's annoying. I can't play at all. Please EA fix this. They recommended to get your personal number to save your Springfield in case you want to reinstall it but how do you get it when you can't evena ccess the game XD ?

Message 347 of 350 (597 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thos happens to me daily sometimes several times a day 

Message 348 of 350 (433 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@milabooellie2 wrote:

Thos happens to me daily sometimes several times a day 

@milabooellie2 

Once again: Please stop dredging up ancient posts.  The original on this thread was written 9 years ago and the game has been pretty much completely re-written since then.

Also: Unfortunately the game failing to open is an ongoing problem due to internet connectivity issues and server overload.  I traced many of MY problems with this issue to my modem's wireless access point.  Changing access points and internet companies have solved most of my connection problems.  There's nothing EA can do about connectivity issues in YOUR internet.

Message 349 of 350 (424 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

Since this is a long-inactive thread I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you need some help please feel free to post a new thread. 

Kent.png
Message 350 of 350 (404 Views)