by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Re: Keeps crashing before it even opens

★★★ Novice

Please fix soon 

Message 121 of 350 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the crashing problem since the Thanksgiving update last week. The funny this was that it let me buy and place three of the balloons, then when I came back 12 hours later it would just continually crash.

My timezoen is Australia, but I've tried every trick in the book (close all apps, restart, change timezone, restart etc etc) but nothing has helped. It keeps booting me out just as it starts to load up my Springfield. Please fix this.

Message 122 of 350 (1,424 Views)

★★ Novice
I give up, i removed the game and i even removed my other EA games. I'm never gonna buy any EA games again!!
It sucks and the customerservice suck even more ! I've sent an email and 5 days later still no answer. Good work guys ! Bye !
Message 123 of 350 (1,399 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

The studio is still investigating. The developers are reaching out to some players at the moment to get more information about the issue.

I will keep you posted!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 124 of 350 (3,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

No need to outline the problems that I am having. Should we just call it "the Thanksgiving issue"?

5 days without tapping, my mystery box will be wondering where I am.

Yes I'm frustrated, yes there are other things I could do with my time but I actually enjoy the game

Could I suggest that the administrators of the forum remove the green, 'solved', tick from the thread? It clearly isn't and it continually gives me false hope every time I check in, only to find somebody else has merely registered their annoyance at this issue and decided to delete the app.

I haven't reached that point ... yet.

Message 125 of 350 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How does it take a week to still investigate? Turn the **bleep** Thanksgiving update off and revert back to the previous version and let us play till you figure out the issues. 

Message 126 of 350 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not working still crashes

Message 127 of 350 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the time zone has nothing to do with it i do not think i have tried it three times now

Message 128 of 350 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i agree

Message 129 of 350 (1,506 Views)

★ Novice

This is a widespread issue with the Thanksgiving update - and still no fix from EA. Not acceptable!  EA, surely you've noticed a drop in donut sales worldwide In the last week??  I'd like to think you're working 24/7 to fix this but sadly don't get that impression.

Fix this, it's the Origin accounts that are corrupting and I've locked a friend's iPad with the issue too by logging in to play on their previously unaffected game.  For every one of us on this discussion there'll be thousands more cursing the absence of a fix for this game.

Perhaps a refund of my donut purchases through Apple might make EA spend some time on this?

If you do ever fix this game, 1000 free donuts as compensation will do nicely.  Until then - tragic that you don't have the competence to fix this!!

Message 130 of 350 (1,339 Views)