Just bought donuts on the 22nd of December...

by csanchezbd

Original Post

Just bought donuts on the 22nd of December...

★★★ Newbie

Just bought donuts on the 22nd of December. I logged in today and they increased the donut amount for a special by 30% I'm super pissed off. Am I going to be matched for the $ 25 of donuts I already bought? If I had some kind of communication of this special I would have waited. I'm hoping to hear a good answer...

Message 1 of 5 (156 Views)

Re: Just bought donuts on the 22nd of December...

★★★★ Guide

Should have waited then.

Message 2 of 5 (153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How would I have known to wait, if a decision like that is spontaneous or there is no communication to users? Is that really how business is done?

Message 3 of 5 (150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In a retail perspective, I believe it's poor customer care and communication. "You should have waited," I don't see that those words are coming from operations. Retail stores price match on weekly and monthly basis when there are changes to price changes or ployalty a to maintain loyalty. I don't speak on this for myself but keep in mind y'all have massive clients. 

Message 4 of 5 (141 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Deals/sales happen all the time after you purchase something.  Companies and businesses have no obligation to give you the difference back because of an ill-timed buy.  You should contact EA directly to see if they will help you.  EA does not do support here.

Message 5 of 5 (134 Views)