Issues with Legs and Louie, and the game randomly crashing!

by fisherman8527

Original Post

Issues with Legs and Louie, and the game randomly crashing!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been having 2 issues 

#1 is when Legs and Louie are doing a job doesn't matter what job, If I try to move or place something they will stop their jobs, It doesn't matter what I move whether its a building, a tree or a road. Then I have to start them on the job again. This has happened since I unlocked them.

#2 the past 2-3 weeks the game randomly crashes, and at random times it doesn't happen with a specific action.

By the way I use Android to play.

Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: Issues with Legs and Louie, and the game randomly crashing!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Is it a joint task they have? This was a problem in the past. I would contact EA if this is happening with your game and you can't complete the task. The only way to finish the task was not to close the app until it finished. I think that task is an hour long (for Legs and Louie - interrogate a squealer.)  To contact EA, follow the link: https://help.ea.com/ 

This last update (Easter) has crashed for me too at times. Not sure why. 

If you have a lot of characters on some tasks, where many of them need to complete something, it seems to cause crashing, at times. I usually only send the minimum to do those tasks. It doesn't solve the problem but seems to prevent it from happening as often. Just some tips to try to help you out and alleviate the crashing issues.

Message 2 of 3 (107 Views)

Re: Issues with Legs and Louie, and the game randomly crashing!

★ Novice

Its not just joint tasks it happens on many tasks and its random, it doesnt always happen, It doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for the help/suggestions, Hopefully EA will fix these issues.

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)