by LeeBillson

Original Post

Re: [Information Request] Not able to find all 40 guinea pigs

★★★ Newbie
Having the same issue. Kelsonella
Message 371 of 383 (343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello ! I never had the opportunity to get the guinea pig items ! Please help me ! Check my Springfield to see how much I wold like the items Frown I try so hard to get everything
Message 372 of 383 (328 Views)

★★★ Novice

Finally, after several weeks, the quest magically reappeared, and Lisa did her research for 12 hours, but that was it.  No rescue center; guess it is time to move on, but is frustrating.

Message 373 of 383 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Task with pigs dissappered after last update (16.4).
Please fix it. I wanna have house with pigs.
Thanks!
Message 374 of 383 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here, I collected all the guinea pigs and then moved on to Lisa's task only for it to start again... Now the task has disappeared before I could complete it and get the items. Is this problem going to be fixed?
Message 375 of 383 (297 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue as a lot of other players - I collected the initial 40 guinea pigs and then the issue appeared whereby I was asked to collect them again but without them being available for collection. The task remained there for a couple of weeks and then disappeared and that line of tasks ended. I did not have the opportunity to start the part of the quest which I am now reading evolved Lisa doing her research.

My user name is "markhutt". I would be happy to provide any other information if it would help to resolve this/prevent future problems of this nature.

I also think I speak for a lot of people when I say that it would be really disappointing not to have the opportunity to have the items that we would have gained from doing this line of quests.
Message 376 of 383 (276 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem, now it's all gone. Very unfairc considering I found all 40 and got nothing for it.
Message 377 of 383 (266 Views)

★★ Novice
STILL no input from anyone who should really be communicating with their wage payers, superb service EA/Origin/Anyone Who Gives A Hoot..........

Simply put, as per my last comment, BOYCOTT THE GAME PEOPLE, then "they'll" soon learn to communicate with the people who are meant to care the most to "them"
Message 378 of 383 (255 Views)

★★ Novice
STILL no input from anyone who should really be communicating with their wage payers, superb service EA/Origin/Anyone Who Gives A..........

Simply put, as per my last comment, BOYCOTT THE GAME PEOPLE, then "they'll" soon learn to communicate with the people who are meant to care the most to "them"
Message 379 of 383 (255 Views)

★★ Novice
I can't find anyFrown((( I only have one
My origin is shaggyd1995
Message 380 of 383 (232 Views)