04-11-2013 02:14 AM
For those of you that patched your game with the latest issue and just experienced a reset, we would like to ask you to help us gathering more information about this issue. Please post the following information in the format provided:
Thank you all for your assistance in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-11-2013 02:25 AM
2. Samsung Galaxy S3 (4.2.2)
3. April 11, 2013, Approx. 1:00 am, CST
4. Level 12 or 13
5. Level 1 (Complete data wipe)
I didn't have an Origin ID tied to the game before that, I'm not exactly sure what you used to sync my phone to yours servers, but the email I was using when I downloaded the game was [edit: email address removed]. Please help, thanks!
04-11-2013 02:29 AM - edited 04-11-2013 02:32 AM
04-11-2013 02:31 AM - edited 04-11-2013 02:34 AM
2. Samsung Galaxy Nexus Verizon Android 4.2.2 Build number JDQ39
3. April 11, 2013, Approx. 0300 Mountain Time (UTC -0700)
4. Level 16 I believe I'm not quite sure I had just built the comic book store about 5 days ago
5. Level 0 (Complete data wipe)
I didn't have an Origin ID tied to the game before that, I'm not exactly sure what you used to sync my phone to yours servers, but the email I was using when I downloaded the game was. Please help, thanks!
04-11-2013 02:37 AM - edited 04-11-2013 02:45 AM
04-11-2013 02:38 AM
04-11-2013 02:40 AM
04-11-2013 02:51 AM - edited 04-11-2013 02:53 AM
04-11-2013 02:51 AM
Not quite wiped, but it overwrote my iPhone saved game onto my Android game.
04-11-2013 02:56 AM
I have an origin account, so i just used my email and password already connected to it. And the game logged in to a new and complete reset of the game....